Who We Are
Human Resources provides personnel services for SSA including payroll, recruiting, testing, and hiring of SSA staff; provides consultation and leadership on employee and labor relations issues; administers civil rights programs and language access for customers as well as internal staff; and coordinates the Agency’s Health & Safety programs. The Training and Consulting Team (TACT) plans, develops, coordinates, and implements agency-wide staff training and development programs.
Interim Human Resources Director
- Administration - ensures that HR operations run efficiently and smoothly. Reception fields telephone calls and in-person visitors as well as requests for verification of employment.
- Payroll - processes timekeeping and acts as a liaison between SSA and the Auditor’s Office to ensure the prompt and accurate payment of staff.
- Recruitment - coordinates the screening, testing, recruiting, and succession planning, retention of new staff for SSA-specific positions.
- Employee & Labor Relations - responsible for managing the Agency’s Health & Safety programs, Civil Rights compliance, employee relations, and Labor interactions.
- Training - The Training and Consulting Team (TACT) provides training for internal departments of the Social Services Agency.
Training and Consulting Team (TACT)
The Training and Consulting Team (TACT) provides training for internal departments of the Social Services Agency.
Our customers are over 2,400 employees including supervisors, non-supervising managers, managers and executive managers within the five departments of the Social Services Agency.
To enter the TACT Community Based Organization (CBO) Training page, click here.