CalWORKs Housing Support Program

The CalWORKs Housing Support Program provides assistance to CalWORKs families who are receiving CalWORKs benefits and need help obtaining or keeping permanent housing.

Some of the supportive services we offer include:

  • Rental Assistance
  • Security Deposits
  • Payment of Utilities
  • Moving Costs
  • Hotel Vouchers
  • Landlord Recruitment
  • Case Management
  • Housing Outreach and Placement
  • Legal Services
  • Credit Repair

You may be eligible if:

  • you have an active CalWORKs case
  • you have no fixed or regular residence
  • have an eviction notice, ordered by the court

For more information, please contact your Alameda County Social Services Agency Social Worker or contact your nearest office. You can also ask an eligibility worker or Employment Counselor for a referral to speak to a Social Worker for a referral.